Unlock many valuable services and be a part of the solution
We need your support to ensure the future of the Arizona Cyber Warfare Range and its continued success. We receive no contributions from the US government. We are a private 501c3 non-profit.
Memberships grant you access to additional services and technologies. Primarily;
- Enriched threat intelligence
- Education and upskilling including cyber exercises
- Strategic technology reviews, network security analysis, and system audits
- Data services including IoC lookups, hacker / hacker group reference materials, domain typo identification tools, and more
- Hash / crypto cracking services
- Access to our experts for special projects, digital forensics, and more
Members receive discounts and priority access to our events, conferences, workshops, and boot camps.
Below is a list of our membership types and associated costs:
Please note that prices are subject to change at any time. Memberships are not tax deductible.
Scholarships are available for discounts on our memberships. For more details on our scholarships please contact us.
If you would like to learn more about our memberships and the many valuable services they unlock, pleaseContact Us
We truly appreciate your support!
We are an entity listed with the ISAO Standards Orgaization.View our listing.