Unlock many valuable services and be a part of the solution
We need your support to ensure the future of the Cyber Warfare Range and its continued success. We receive no contributions from the US government. We are a private 501c3 non-profit.
Memberships grant you access to additional services and technologies. Primarily;
- Enriched threat intelligence
- Education and upskilling including cyber exercises
- Strategic technology reviews, network security analysis, and system audits
- Data services including IoC lookups, hacker / hacker group reference materials, domain typo identification tools, and more
- Hash / crypto cracking services
- Access to our experts for special projects, digital forensics, and more
Members receive discounts and priority access to our events, conferences, workshops, and boot camps.
Below is a list of our membership types and associated costs:
For companies that are above 25 employees or 5 million in annual revenue.
Cost: $5000.00 USD / year
Includes 3 user accounts. Additional accounts are $2500.00 / yr each
Small Business Memberships
For companies smaller than our standard corporate membership.
Cost: $1500.00 USD / year
Includes 1 user account. Additional accounts are $500.00 / yr each
For individuals and their own personal use
Cost: $100.00 USD / year
Personal use only. Remain in the know.
For registered non-profits that are smaller than our standard corporate membership.
Cost: $250.00 USD / year
Includes 1 user account. Qualified non-profits only.
- Please note that prices are subject to change at any time. Memberships are not tax deductible.
- Scholarships are available for discounts on our memberships. For more details on our scholarships please contact us.
If you would like to learn more about our memberships and the many valuable services they unlock, please contact us.
We truly appreciate your support!
We are an entity listed with the ISAO Standards Orgaization.View our listing.