East Valley Range – AZ01
The embedded calendar below is intended to show when Lead Volunteers will be on-site to work with newcomers. If you’d like to visit outside of these hours, please comment on our Google+ page or call +1.480.525.9801 and ask.
When visiting the Range as a guest
- Make sure you have scheduled an appointment with a valid escort.
- Please cameras and digital recorders at home. We are in a facility that is highly classified and you do not need to meet the feds but we’re happy to introduce you.
- As you approach AZLabs, proceed to the southwest corner of the facility grounds with the entrance gate.
- Press the call button at the gate to reach the security officer on duty.
- When s/he answers, tell them you are here to visit the Arizona Cyber Warfare Range. (The guard will then likely open the gate.)
- Upon passing through the gate, take an immediate left and drive through to the farthest left area and park. You should see a white sign with an arrow that says “Visitors.”
- Proceed north to the “security office,” located near the flag pole and through the double doors of the taller building.
- Check in with the security officer on duty. You will need a valid ID such as a drivers license, passport, etc.
- You will be issued a visitor’s pass, and someone on site at the AZCWR will be notified. They will come to the security office, and escort you to the AZ Cyber Warfare Range.
- Upon entry to the AZ Cyber Warfare Range, you will need to sign-in to the entry log. It is located on a clipboard upon entry. Please do so, and do not forget. You must also “sign out” upon departing the AZCWR.
Valid escorts are:
- AZLabs management, and staff if an appointment has been made.
- Ang, Ryan
- Bomgartner, Colton
- Chivers, David
- Erickson, Aron
- Gardner, John
- Glover, Joel
- Grieco, Elio
- Grimmelman, Frank
- Hernandez, David
- Hrabak, Jared
- Larkins, Richard
- Mason, La Rita
- Nunn, Alexander
- Quaye, Charlton
- Reed, Jesse
- Rivera, Ray
- Scott, Alexander
- Scott, Brett
- Smith, John
- Smith, Chase
- Smith, Josh
- Tippett, William