East Valley Range – AZ04
When visiting the Range as a guest
- Please check the calendar or call to ensure that a badged volunteer will be on-site, or make an appointment before visiting.
- Please leave cameras and digital recorders at home. We are in a facility that is highly classified and you do not need to meet the feds but we’re happy to introduce you.
- As you approach AZLabs, proceed to the southwest corner of the facility grounds with the entrance gate.
- Press the call button at the gate to reach the security officer on duty.
- When s/he answers, tell them you are here to visit the Arizona Cyber Warfare Range. (The guard will then likely open the gate.)
- Upon passing through the gate, take an immediate left and drive through to the farthest left area and park. You should see a white sign with an arrow that says “Visitors.”
- Proceed north to the “security office,” located near the flag pole and through the double doors of the taller building.
- Check in with the security officer on duty. You will need a valid ID such as a drivers license, passport, etc.
- You will be issued a visitor’s pass, and someone on site at the AZCWR will be notified. They will come to the security office, and escort you to the AZ Cyber Warfare Range.
- Upon entry to the AZ Cyber Warfare Range, you will need to sign-in to the entry log. It is located on a clipboard upon entry. Please do so, and do not forget. You must also “sign out” upon departing the AZCWR.
The embedded calendar below is intended to show when Lead Volunteers will be on-site to work with newcomers. If you’d like to visit outside of these hours, please comment on our Our Forums or call +1.480.525.9801 and ask.